All submitted file should be 12-pt font double-spaced, and 1 inch margins all around.
Review chapters, and answer the following questions to complete Homework 3. Necessary library and Internet research are needed to answer these questions. Make sure your answers meet course requirements:
1. What are the leading risk factors that contribute to death and disability in low- and middle-income countries, and how do they differ from those found in high-income countries?
2. Given current trends in risk factors, what re likely to be the major cause of death and disability in low- and middle-income countries in the 2020s and beyond? Which policies and actions taken over the next decade at national and international levels could influence these trends, and which factors might facilitate their implementation.
3. What are the characteristics of particular environmental health problems that render them more, or less, tractable to amelioration or elimination?
4. As the scale of human impact on the global “environment” increase, people become more concerned about the consequences of disruption of our “habitat.” What does this signify?
Homework Rubric- Fan
|Homework Rubric- Fan
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCritical Analysis
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeEvidence and Support
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeStructure
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMechanics and Citations
|Total Points: 100.0
Min 200 words each answer.
5858 unread replies.5858 replies.
Everybody review the textbook first, and then choose 3 out of 4 questions below to discuss in this forum. Feel free to share your thoughts on other people’s posts. Different thoughts, opinions, advice are welcome in the discussions.
1. Do you know any children who have died from pneumonia, diarrhea, malaria, measles, or undernutrition? What does your answer or classmates’ answers indicate about global health inequalities?
2. What educational and other resources are available for children in your community who have special needs? Do you have any suggestions for improvement?
3. A growing number of American women what to give birth at home instead of at a hospital. What do you think about this practice? What environment would you prefer if you were giving birth or your partner was giving birth?
4. Do you think that there is a limit to the number of humans who can live on Earth? What factors contribute to the ability of the Earth to sustain (or fail to sustain) a large number of humans?